Let me be Colorful

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shades of Blissful Ignorance

So I was listening to Daddy Yankee today and I realized something pretty profound... this is why I love Reggaton- because unlike the other bullshit they have been playin on the radio I can't tell specifically while listenin whether or not I should throw up. The crap about shakin my laughy taffy or my salt shaker or any other phrase they can think of for pieces I don't want people starin at, or havin someon whisper to me- so be it the beats are tight- but do I really wanna move it to someone who's tellin me they're gonna and I quote "beat that pussy up"?!!! Not so much.. so I find that in this case ingnorance is blissful... I don't speak fluent spanish.. I dont even really speak spanish not so fluently so when a ridiculous beat starts pumpin and I can't at that moment decipher what is being said to me.. it allows me to enjoy it just a bit more- is that so wrong? I can think of so many reasons why it is-- I mean who knows it could simply be the spanish way to beat it up BUT it sounds much sexier when its comin from a latin man's mouth! Maybe I should enroll myself in some spanish classes?!

2 Comments:

  • At February 07, 2006 6:53 AM, Blogger eden said…

    ahhhhhhahahaha..

    you would be very dissapointed to find out that its even DIRTIER than most songs in english.

    BUT- i feel you. you can kind of tune that shit out if u dont know the language.. just pretend.

    WELCOME, blogger. ;)

     
  • At February 08, 2006 7:57 AM, Blogger C. said…

    That's a trip, Puerto Ricans are some horny ass people. Please excuse us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home