Let me be Colorful

Monday, June 12, 2006

PSHT... I'd punch him if he were a woman!

I seriously wanted to punch one of my supervisors in the forehead last week. I mean now I'm not a violent person but I was bout ready to hop through the phone and slap him in the face with my "attitude" until he was unconscious and I'm not a violent person. I don't generally give attitude towards people either, I mean unless of course if fits the situation but I suppose it definitely did in this case. So this pile of shit decided that he wanted to not be helpful at all this day at work when other staff decided not to show up and then decide to tell me I had to stay what turned out to be 3 hours later after my shift had ended.. mind you my shit ended at 11:00 pm and by the time I got him on the phone to tell him about the lack of staffing it was 11:30pm. Now I proceeded to tell him how his lack of planning when he knew the staff wasn't coming in was not my problem nor was it my problem that the staff that was coming in to cover the night shift for another unit hadn't shown up yet either.. now this ass with lips decides to tell me I need to sit and wait it out until she gets there.. well guess what.... he deserved that attitude I handed to him. I normally don't speak to my "superiors" in any disrespect but this giant dildo really needed some sense spat at him so I told him where to shove it and that I was leaving when I hung up the phone.. he told me not to cop an attitude and then said "ya know what Shara, goodnight and goodbye" like it somehow hurt my feelings that I got to go home like I had planned... man fuck people and their wanna be difficult bullshit.. how bout people just do the job they signed up for and then there wouldnt be so much damn CRAP... psht.. needless to say I just got done pounding out a bunch of resumes for RD jobs.. let's keep those fingers crossed.. I'll miss working with the girls who live there but YO.. they don't have their shit together by any means in the upper management areas.. so BUMP THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home