Let me be Colorful

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rambling

I don't write love poems because I've never really been IN... we'll maybe that's not true


My heart used to beat slower around you
it wasn't the typical heart racing, can't catch my breath kinda love
it was as though, with you near, my heart would pump more productively
like somehow just the presence of your palpatations made present problems precipitate into
puddles dried by your breadth and the pounding of hearts in syncronized successions made my blood type raise from A negtive to being positively in love with the way we'd breath
together in unison the sound of silence soothed already aching souls like words couldn't come close to mimicking this absense we needn't anything to fill the space between what our minds made motion to and what or bodies left motionless and I didnt need to express it in words because your emotions were written in braile on your skin painting out a portrait of paradise

1 Comments:

  • At May 09, 2006 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    s'great! it flows.... like you wrote it all at once... no stopping to think, just truth... i like...;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home