Let me be Colorful

Thursday, March 09, 2006

OH MY EFFING GOD!!!!!! so this isn't going to be poetic, it's probably not even going to make sense but damnit I'm just gotta get a little rant goin for a minute and it's gonna start like this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! Mary and Joe I swear to god shit has me tight lately andI dont know if it's just because I have hormones or because I don't think other people should or maybe it's just because I'm unsettled in my life right now but that's not even it because hello these past couple months not having to go to work have been fantastic and I've healed pretty darn well... so back to the subject
Just because a dude looks at you, speaks to you, breathes in your direction, or even humps your leg a little bit does not mean he is ready to settle down his hornball ways and fall head over heals for you and if you think that I think that he is ready to do that for me than you are obviously still fuckin drunk.. I mean seriously it annoys the hell out of me as soon as you mention that you've some how managed to share space with someone who has a penis it's automatically meant to be.. jesus christ people do I like fuckin desperate? NEGATIVE! ok so maybe that's all that should be said about that but there's more

I've never been a blogger because somehow I thought that it was a bit lame to share my feelings and emotions about ya know this and that with a bunch of cyber friends who are all connected by their love of being connected but maybe this will shut some people up... I AM NOT AN ARGUER.. I just can't do it. .I will have a point and I know that I could make it but why waste my breadth when I know that your mind is already made about me or the situation at hand. I just can't do it. If I know I am wrong and see what the problem was.. sure I will apologize but I'll be damned if Im gonna sit there like a fuckin school girl and try and argue it out for a fuckin hour.. now I can IM argue for about 3 days straight because well it gives me time to be quick witted and whatnot but verbal arguements are not my forte my friends.. so if you ever want to feel like you are right and there is no other way about the world.. have a verbal arguement with me becuase I WILL LET YOU WIN and I will love every minute of it because it my own little mind I know that you needed to hear yourself speak... and now that that's taken care of have a fantastic evening I wish you ALL the magic this little blue and green planet has to offer except well the blue is a little brown and the green is a bit crispy but whatever.. enjoy it all.. a freakin men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home